Batam Singapore Club
The Batam Singapore Club is a non-profit
organization, which was set up by independent parties who realized that there was a wealth of experiences,
which could be shared productively. The club is still relatively new with an active group of committee only
in its 8th year.
Currently, the committee comprises of both small and large companies, new and old. We have been privileged
to have a few distinguished club patrons-like H. E. Mr. Edward Lee, Singapore's Ambassador to Indonesia;
Mr. Ajit Singh, Consul of the Republic of Singapore in Pekan Baru; Mr. Paul H. Y. Tan, Advisor to the club
and the Singapore International Foundation.
To be the Connecting Links between Singapore and Indonesia for business development and social interaction.
Acting as a catalyst for business & social development. Provide support and assistance for our members and
- To promote friendship and co-operation among members.
- To contribute to the mutual understanding and benefit of Singapore and Indonesia
- To update and inform members of latest development in Singapore and Indonesia.
- To assist Singaporeans coming to work in Indonesia for the first time, know more of the cultures of Indonesia and to provide them with initial contacts for helping them to establish roots quickly.
- To provide Singapore businessmen, a forum where they could promote their businesses in Batam and obtain useful and up-to-date information.
- To create a center for businessmen wishing to do business with Singaporeans either in Batam or Singapore, could be assisted.
- To encourage and enlists a new team of dedicated Singaporeans and other nationals to serve, assist and bring the club to higher levels of advancement.
- Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Indonesia
- Consulate of the Republic of Singapore in Pekan Baru
- Singapore International Foundation
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore
- Batam Industrial Development Authority (BIDA)
- The Mayor of Batam (PEMKO)
- Batamindo Investment Corporation (BIC)
- Chamber of Commerce (KADIN)